- Lost 100 pounds.
- Opened an office in North Dakota in April. And just finished their second office a few weeks ago.
- Wired up the cabin so that we can see what is happening down there.
- Got recertified to teach for another 5 years but discovered she is no longer marketable.
- Bought a serger and spent many happy hours sewing- especially for Baby Gracie.
- Still serves on the City Council.
- Spent the summer working in North Dakota. He made a pile of money.
- Got engaged to Danaca Moore on Halloween.
- Worked at WalMart this fall, but got laid off last week, so he's looking for a job.
- Healed his separated shoulder but then had surgery in November to remove an osteochondroma on his knee. Soon he might get to wrestle again.
- Got his driver's license. . . and wrecked his truck.
- Hit six feet tall and size 14 feet.
- Played baritone in the Lehi High School Marching Band and went to Washington, DC to march in the 2012 National Independence Day Parade.
- Is on the Lehi High School wrestling team and has a JV spot at 113 pounds.
- Has six happy chickens and sells eggs to the neighborhood. We also eat lots of omelets.
- Big Lew got hurt fetching the tennis ball at Thanksgiving with Madison. He couldn't even get on the bed, but now has his hops back.
- Clark sliced his tail open in January which resulted in a partial amputation of his tail. This fall we have no idea what he did, but we came home one day to find a big chunk out of the end of his tongue.
- They are the funniest, best dogs around. Except when they are being sneaky and stealing food off the counters!