Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THIS IS KAYE COUNTRY!


So I hacked into Kaye's blog. This is a bad thing for me in the long run. . .it may prompt her to change her password protocol. I'm willing to risk it. Any of you who are local know that there are Kaye Country signs spread all over Lehi. However, there aren't nearly enough of them out and the Primary is on September 15th. If you can take a few signs and place them around town that would be great. You can contact me directly by email at emcollins@civilscience.com. I will bring you the signs and stakes. If you're thinking you don't know anyone in a good location, please understand there are no bad sign locations. We have about 100 signs that I would like to see out in the next few days. Please help us if you can.

2 comments:

A Musing Mother said...

Psst! Ed's been playing on your account.

Oh my gosh! Is he the one who put the picture of you in the bikini?

ED, I'VE ALREADY ASKED FOR A SIGN AND NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE. AM I NOT AN IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE COMMUNITY?! HUH?!

Anonymous said...

Ten signs, on the way to your house. Thanks for the help!

E