Saturday, January 4, 2014

Still Troubled

Last year at this time I had a concern.  I hardly dared to think about it- never mind write about it.  I truly hoped that the events of the year would solve and alleviate my fears.

Unfortunately, things are far worse than I even imagined.  I feel like everything I have wanted and worked for for the last 20 years is being ripped apart and I have no idea how to fix it.  I have prayed.  I have read articles.  I have cried.  But I have not found an answer.

At this point I think there are two options:  one that I don't know that I can live with and another that I'm not sure anyone else can live with.  And so I will do nothing.  Except continue to pray, ponder, and cry.  And hope that my heart will be softened and I will be able to accept whatever the Lord has for a plan.

It isn't easy, but I don't know what else to do.

Maybe in a year things will look better.

No comments: