Friday, August 14, 2009

A New Director

I can't believe I didn't post this when it actually happened. . . but I am now a Director in Heritage Makers! I am very excited to have my own team and to start pushing towards my goal of Silver Director by next summer. Heritage Makers is a great company with fabulous products! I love helping people save their stories and preserve their heritage.

If you haven't seen Heritage Makers recently, you will love it! We added even more features in August, so we are HOT! And we are #137 on the list of the 500 fastest growing companies in the world. Wowwee!

Let me show you our system today! I can set you up for a free account and get you started in just a few minutes. And I can do it in my pajamas- I can meet with you via webinar. So easy, so fun!

No comments: