Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve 2007


I am really lousy about making resolutions and keeping them. I think it is mainly because I am a little ADD and can't maintain my focus. . . I get bored! But, I just love feeling like it is a fresh start. So here's a little list of my hopes and dreams for the new year.
  • I am going to work on planning for the future, but living in the moment.

  • I want to eat less sugar. It gives me headaches.

  • I am going to help at least 30 people write/scrap their important stories.

  • I will not complain about sorting socks. I will rejoice that we have socks.

  • I will practice being thrifty in order to survive the pay cut that we will take for the next several months.

  • I am going to be happy at least 95% of the time! (This will be easy!)

Hope that you have a Happy New Year, too!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Kuddos for all of those!! I am right there with you on the sugar...and I also need to cut out the caffenine!(sp) Happy New Year!! Thank you for our gifts!!

Joan said...

Happy New Year Kaye. That sugar things gets us all. If you need to talk to someone on the 5% days give me a call. I also plan to be happy...only I am going to bump it up to 96%.

A Musing Mother said...

I am so glad I found your blogspot! I am going to be spying on you from now on. Do you mind having a stalker?