I am really lousy about making resolutions and keeping them. I think it is mainly because I am a little ADD and can't maintain my focus. . . I get bored! But, I just love feeling like it is a fresh start. So here's a little list of my hopes and dreams for the new year.
- I am going to work on planning for the future, but living in the moment.
- I want to eat less sugar. It gives me headaches.
- I am going to help at least 30 people write/scrap their important stories.
- I will not complain about sorting socks. I will rejoice that we have socks.
- I will practice being thrifty in order to survive the pay cut that we will take for the next several months.
- I am going to be happy at least 95% of the time! (This will be easy!)
Hope that you have a Happy New Year, too!