- a good friend's mom is battling for her life, and seems to be losing
- that same friend's sister may have cancer
- my son's friend's little sister died
- my "fourth" son fell and fractured his skull and will have a very quiet spring
- my brother had some polyps removed
- my sister-in-law's cancer is back for the third time
- a good friend found a lump in her breast- hopefully a benign cyst
I guess the old saying of "When it rains, it pours" has been proven right this week. But, I live in Utah where it hardly ever rains or pours, so I am determined to look on the bright side of things.
- Dalton may have to be still, but he's OK and now we will have time to have P,R, and D crank through some merit badges.
- There are worse things than death. It is hard for those left behind, but a sweet release for those who return to their maker.
- Medical science has made dramatic strides and our lives are generally enhanced by the treatments available and the early detection of illnesses.
- Spring is spinging and the crocuses are blooming. The robins are taking over my back yard and the breezes are getting warmer.
- Having the Gospel in my life certainly helps keep things in perspective. I am so grateful about that!
So, despite the week that has been, I am looking forward to the week to come with excitement and anticipation. I hope you are, too.