Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Bossy Mom????

I took this quiz today to find out more about me.  I am almost as fascinating as you!  I am pretty sure that the EITJ is the same way I came out when I took this big personality profile during a teacher's workshop.  So, basically this means that I like to be in control (big surprise there. . .) and keep everyone moving in the same direction.  Hmmm. . . I think this trait came out at City Council the other night. 

I'm an "Executive" Mother!

(Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)

Competent and confident in a management role, I organize the needs and schedules of family members into a workable family system.
What's your mothering personality type? Take the MotherStyles quiz at FamilyEducation.com!

2 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

isn't that exactly how it should be? ;) can non-lehi residents come to the city council mtgs? i'd really like to see how you are in action! it'd be a hoot!

Mags said...

Hey Kaye. That was fun. I guess I am a ISFJ – The "Tender Loving Care" Mother. Thanks for the post...