I stopped posting in April because all I had to say was, "Reed is still sick." But, I am happy to report that yesterday he told me that he finally felt good again- like before he got sick. That only took 14 WEEKS. That is a VERY long time- especially when you are only 11. He is now lactose intolerant, which had not been an issue before, but we can handle that problem with Lactaid.
So, here's a quick synopsis of life.
- Baseball season is over for Reed, but Parker's team took third in the city and is headed to state tourneys.
- Parker, Ed and I all had the Swine Flu. Check out our snouts on Facebook.
- We survived the end of school and everybody passed everything. This is a triumph.
- Colby is back in Marching Band, although the new teacher just quit. . .after only a month.
- Reed and Parker are purple belts in karate.
- Colby turned 16.
- Parker turned 13.
- Reed turned 11.5.
- Ed still feels crappy and is going back to the doctor tomorrow.
- Kaye went to Heritage Maker's Dream Team last week and got re-centered. She is on fire.
That's us in a tiny nutshell. We are busy, happy, and trying to stop catching every bacteria and virus that enters the neighborhood.