Saturday, June 23, 2012

Re-Evaluating

The last few weeks have been pretty tough. I have been really busy finishing up my British Lit class, going through the system to get recertified, helping with marching band, and applying for jobs. I wish that I had been busy having interviews, but I've only had two.

It is really frustrating to have such a hard time finding a job. I know that lots of people have been going through the same thing, but I guess it is different when it's you!

This week everything kind of came crashing together. I did not handle it all very well. I just could not stop crying for about 2 hours. I decided to write out my wants, needs, and finally, my goals. How interesting to discover that the things I was really upset about were not only totally out of my control, but also had no bearing on my reaching my life goals. All of a sudden I wasn't so upset.

Now I am back to my mantra. The words "be still and know that I am God" go through my mind on a frighteningly regular basis. I am overall confident in God's plan for my life. I just falter every once in a while. Like this week. But now I am back on track! Que sera sera .

No comments: